- Business Value Proposition – establishing clear business goals and objectives from the start
- Keyword analysis and research – keyword analysis and selection is important at the start to develop a content model to work from
- Content design and writing – it is important to structure the website content to the defined keywords and keyword themes for ongoing ‘search engine optimisation‘ and ‘search engine marketing‘
- Graphic design and web build – the design of the website is important to provide the best user experience and following proper usability guidelines. The build of the website is important but only one part of the overall optimisation process
- SEO is ‘search engine optimisation‘ and involves the tuning of the website to appear as high as possible in the organic search engine results for certain keywords
- SEM is ‘search engine marketing‘ and involves the marketing of your website in the paid advertising area of the Google Search results for a set of chosen keywords
Our Optimisation Services
Factors that affect SEO are on page optmisation and off page optimisation.
While Search Engine Optimisation is about organic positioning in the search engine, Search Engine Marketing focuses on the paid or PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising which is called Google Adwords or BING Ads.
To optimise for conversions we need to establish the actions we would like the visitor to undertake, be able to measure the actions through the whole process right through to the conversion at the end. Optimising this process involves planning the actions and measuring the number of actions that were carried out versus the number of visitors that didn’t convert.